What really sells your book?
- Do you get all your sales from Twitter, Facebook, a combination of things?
- Have you made a YouTube video that’s upped your book sales by a billion percent?
- Does persistent spamming and DMing people you don’t know work?
- Have you tried pay-per-click?
- Have you done a blog tour thats been really successfully or a total waste of time?
- Have you sold your soul to the devil and really don’t have to bother with trivial things such as social networking?
- Have you emailed people pictures of fossilized pooh asking them to buy your book?
Those are just some of the questions The Feckless needs to answer about what sells your book. If you are an indie writer, we’d like to hear from you.
So get writing, do it from the heart as usual, and get your views down and dirty in the comments section below. Whether you’re a beginner or a marketing demon, we want to hear from you…